Request a Free Consultation:

By submitting information through this form, you attest that you have read and understood the contents of our DISCLAIMER.

Ventura County Slip & Fall and Pedestrian Accident Attorney Donald R. Worley

Have You Suffered an Injury in a Slip & Fall or as a Pedestrian?

Contact us. We can help.

Words cannot express our thankfulness in having you as our lawyer. Your obvious knowledge of the law, however, to us, more important was your integrity. We were proud to have you on our side." - P.Y.

» Read what others are saying

People get hurt on sidewalks and crosswalks everyday in America when they are hit by cars, trucks, motorcycles or bicylists and the injuries can be significant.

People also get hurt when they slip and fall on slippery, freshly mopped floors, defective floor surfaces like broken stairs or tattered carpets, and other things that can cause a person to slip or trip.

Often falling hard on the ground or being hit by a motor vehicle can cause serious back or head injuries that can result in permanent disabilities, affecting the victim's ability to earn income for the rest of his or her life.

When your injury is because of someone else's negligence, you may be able to recover for your damages. These damages could be extensive depending on the severity of the injuries you suffered, and could include medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.

Statute of Limitations

There is a short period of time to file your pedestrian injury lawsuit so do not delay speaking with an experienced lawyer who can advise you about how much time you have to act.

Personal injury attorney Don Worley has over 34 years of experience helping injury victims and has recovered millions of dollars for his clients.

You pay no attorneys' fees unless we win your case!

If you would like to discuss the circumstances of your slip & fall or pedestrian accident case with a highly experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.

We want to hear from you.